During our public beta, use FatFractal for free
Proposed Pricing Model
It’s important to know what a company will charge for its services, even when it’s still in beta. That’s why we are providing our proposed pricing for your review and input. Very shortly, we will also give you a “usage spot-check” so you can see what your actual usage might cost under our proposed pricing. That way, you can compare your actual usage with other solutions.
What’s important to us about our pricing model:
- It must be straightforward, fair and transparent.
- It must be competitive.
- It must be predictable.
Proposed: Monthly Tiered Plans
|API REQUESTS||100K +($0.0005)||1M +($0.0004)||3M + ($0.0003)||12M +($0.0002)||25M +($0.00015)|
|STORAGE||1GB +($0.2/GB)||2GB +($0.2/GB)||5GB +($0.15/GB)||15GB +($0.15/GB)||30GB + ($0.15/GB)|
|BANDWIDTH (outgoing)||100MB +($0.2/GB)||1GB +($0.2/GB)||3GB +($0.15/GB)||12GB +($0.15/GB)||25GB +($0.15/GB)|
- An API request is an interaction with our servers from any of our SDKs and/or HTTP(S) requests.
- Overages on API requests are charged per additional API request.
- Storage is calculated based on average daily usage in a month (proportionate for a partial month).
- Quotas are calculated per account based on all domains and applications owned by that account.
- We may need to add “Compute” to the tiers. This is under review now.
- If we are legally required to collect taxes, we will pass on those costs to you.
Reasonable Usage Guidelines