FatFractal Cloud-in-a-Box — Deploy onto any infrastructure you prefer: public cloud, private cloud or traditional data center.
The FatFractal Cloud-in-a-Box allows enterprises to deploy the entire FatFractal Fabric within their own data centres providing a unique offering in the market. It includes all of the FatFractal modules and offers a full enterprise grade solution that includes:
- Monitoring (SNMP, JMX, application)
- Big data analytics
- Deployment and load balancing
- Security auditing and alerts
- PCI compliance
- Management dashboard
- Compatibility with common service layers (CloudStack, OpenStack)
- Get a backend up and running instantly.
- With auto-scaling, data backups, 24/7 monitoring.
- And full-featured client SDKs for iOS, Android and HTML5.
- RESTful APIs to your data, robust powerful security at every level, awesome query language.
- Run your backend locally on your development FatFractal engine – perfect for when you’re not online!
- Extend your API with whatever you want using Server Extensions.
- Integrate with other APIs easily.
- Use advanced services like image processing, email, push and payments.
- No lock in on your client object model, your data or infrastructure.
- We have the features in place to allow true portability between providers – help us make this a reality!
Build and deploy an instant backend in the cloud for your mobile and web apps using FatFractal NoServer™.
Deploy your Ruby on Rails and/or Java Servlets apps on the FatFractal platform and we’ll manage and operate the cloud for you.
- Deploy your app on the cloud in minutes.
- With auto-scaling, data backups, 24/7 monitoring and analytics.
- Full visibility into your application through cloud logs and metrics from your desktop command-line.
- Manage your database from your desktop command-line.
- Use Java Servlets, Ruby on Rails, and soon to come Node.js, to build your application.
- Standardized application frameworks (Rails and Servlets) eliminate lockin.