- Get a backend up and running instantly.
- With auto-scaling, data backups, 24/7 monitoring.
- And full-featured client SDKs for iOS, Android and HTML5.
- RESTful APIs to your data, robust powerful security at every level, awesome query language.
- Run your backend locally on your development FatFractal engine – perfect for when you’re not online!
- Extend your API with whatever you want using Server Extensions.
- Integrate with other APIs easily.
- Use advanced services like image processing, email, push and payments.
- No lock in on your client object model, your data or infrastructure.
- We have the features in place to allow true portability between providers – help us make this a reality!
Build and deploy an instant backend in the cloud for your mobile and web apps using FatFractal NoServer™.
Deploy your Ruby on Rails and/or Java Servlets apps on the FatFractal platform and we’ll manage and operate the cloud for you.
- Deploy your app on the cloud in minutes.
- With auto-scaling, data backups, 24/7 monitoring and analytics.
- Full visibility into your application through cloud logs and metrics from your desktop command-line.
- Manage your database from your desktop command-line.
- Use Java Servlets, Ruby on Rails, and soon to come Node.js, to build your application.
- Standardized application frameworks (Rails and Servlets) eliminate lockin.
Harness the power of our innovative platform…
built from the ground up by the FatFractal team.
- The FatFractal platform provides the developer with the choice of using the powerful CRUD capabilities of our patent-pending NoServer module or building a full blown custom back-end using languages and frameworks they prefer, e.g. Ruby/Rails, Java/Servlets or (coming soon!) Node.js.
- The FatFractal platform is a modular system that has been designed and implemented to run multiple languages and frameworks on (and across) multiple infrastructures.
- You can test and perfect your application on a local instance of the FatFractal engine. Deploy it to the cloud and it will run exactly the same way.